What time is your service, and how long does it last?
Our Sunday Service begins at 10 a.m. and lasts about an hour. You may want to allow some time after service to have refreshments with us so we can get to know each other.
Is there childcare or Sunday School?
Not at this time, but children are always welcome to stay with their parents during services.
Where do I park?
We have ample parking in front of the building and in back. Handicapped parking is available in front near the front door.
How should I dress?
We have no dress code; casual attire is totally acceptable.
What is your service like?
The lesson is a positive, practical lesson accompanied by uplifting music, prayers and devotional readings.
Before a typical service our pianist plays about 15 minutes of uplifting instrumental music
The Order of Service Includes:
- An Opening Prayer and Welcome
- Opening Music
- Affirmations and Announcements
- A Congregational Song led by the song leader
- The Daily Word® Devotional Reading and Prayers by the Prayer Chaplain
- Music to Prepare for Meditation
- Meditation — A guided meditation with time in the silence for quiet reflection.
- Message — The minister’s lesson
- Special Music that supports the lesson
- Offertory (Or Love Offering) The ushers pass collection bags for tithes and donations
- Closing Prayer and Song — The Prayer for Protection and “Now There is Peace on Earth”
After the service, everyone is invited for light refreshments in the fellowship room.
How do I get to Unity Community Church?
We are at 1315 Bayshore Blvd.
Dunedin, Florida 34698
Map & directions
What if I have additional questions?
If you would like more information, please call the church office at (727) 734-0635 or contact us.